Wednesday 24 August 2011

Another Day in Paradise

Starting to count down now until I don't have to be at this revolting work place for 2 days of the working week. Word is about the place, from all quarters, that things are getting worse. Particularly in the past month. The client service officers in the office are even starting to leave now, as they're being treated badly too. Like robots or something. I dunno where they found this factory manager moron, but he's ripping the place to bits. Only next week to go and it's 2 days I don't have to be there...

Went to most of the appts yesterday afternoon, but was just too tired to get to the 5pm hour long one with the psychologist. He was fine with it, told him I'd be better off seeing him Sept, Mon or Tues, as I could see him in the day and not worry about work. Forgot to get a doctors cert for the massive 2 hours I had off work from the hospital, and today my dept head was freaking about it. FFS! So now I'm emailing them at the clinic there to try and get one sent out so I can give it to work. For 2 fucking hours FFS!

Saw the social workers. Overwhelmed by the forms to fill in. Think will have to go through it slowly. This is all without a promise of getting anything at all. It's doing my head in. And Housing I know from past experience want to know which way you fart. I just dunno what to do now.

The antibiotics are still going. It's a struggle with them now as have been on them for over a week. They're not particularly good for you Simon and others have told me. I was tired and unhappy today at work.

And unhappy generally. Not wanting to get involved with anything, let alone work. Had some beers on the way home, appeared to help. Yes I know I shouldn't drink with antibiotics, ... whatever. 

Got an email today from Get Up here. About gay marriage. A politician here has come out heavily against it. His brother though turns out to be gay, and has put a video on YouTube. I rarely mention politics on this blog as it all about me darlings, me me me! I'm way too busy living in the midst of tragedy to worry about those silly pollies in Canberra. But as it's on YouTube I thought it was worth a bit of a mention:

No comments:

Post a Comment