Monday 22 August 2011

Stopping falling

Daughter got the job with the agency. I'll be interested to see how it all goes as I've never worked for an agency before myself. It's all casual work, with no annual leave or sick pay, but the pay is much better to make up for that. $22 an hour, very good for only a 20 year old. Only$4 behind me, and I've been in a skilled trade for 30 or so years. The story is that they ring her on a Thursday to find out what days she's available for the next week, and then ring her between 7-9am each morning to tell her what place to go to. Childcare is hugely in demand here, as the gov has made rules that you have to have certain qualifications to do it, which she has.

I've been continuing to get slowly better from the throat crisis. Still hurting and still taking a few Panadol for it, but definitely getting better now. Got the repeat for the second lot of antibiotics and will take them. 

Got a bit depressed last night. Felt like I was falling. Went to bed and shut myself in the room, no TV or music. Just lay there in bed. Didn't even want to talk to Simon and texted him not to ring. The poor dear got worried about me, I am such a worry at times. It's just me being authentic about how I feel I think. Today am not nearly as bad, and I do wonder if I'd not been truthful about my feelings the day before that they may well have been ignored and surfaced in some other way. Better to be real.

Counting the days now to the new 3 days only work. Absolutely had enough of the place. In hindsight, no wonder I was getting unmotivated about going in to work there. Not exactly pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment