Monday 29 August 2011

Last laugh

Daughter and I argued tonight about money. I got home from work, and she hadn't worked as hadn't been called up. She'd used up the data allowance over the month for the internet too and yesterday I had to buy another small data pack to get to the end of the billing period. I upgraded though to 100gigs data per month instead of 50, and as technology has moved on it was much cheaper than my plan I was on. $35 a month instead of $55 for only 50 gigs. Of course they don't tell you this and it's up to you to keep up with it all.

Another thought I had was asking to move into any spare rooms of friends that I knew, regarding the money. But OMG that's all so drastic. I like where I live and it's cheap. Perhaps it's much better for daughter and I to work this all out on our own. I hate arguing with her when the money is tight, I think she really does know this time around about all that. It's me I know. I get frustrated.

Woke up this morning and absolutely didn't want to go to work. My last week of 5 days. It was very apparent that what was going on there wasn't helping me at all. It's a horrible stressful place to be now, and not one where I want to go. So glad now the 3 day week coming next. Immediate supervisor came and asked me about it as she'd not been told until recently. I did a bit of a rave at her, said how fuckin pissed off I was about being accused of having long weekends when it was to go to the hospital. I hope she realised what she'd done.

They're not going to automatically replace me with an agency bloke either when I'm off Mon and Tues. There's easily enough work to keep me going on the guillotine if I was there all week, but because it's not so busy on the presses in Print the dept head is only wondering if he'll get someone in Next Mon when I'm off. So it looks like another round of staff cut backs to me, not that I care. Last laugh with me though through it all; happy stressing everyone when I'm absent....

Last antibiotic tonight. Think I forgot to take them a couple of times. Did a lot today at work, 7 pallets, as well as changing the knife. Feel OK though, nothing drastic. And I have no appts at the hospital next month either. Dumb fuckwits in the company shouldn't have chucked a fit and listened to me, that I was in fact getting much better. Too bad now, I will enjoy my days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment