Saturday 13 August 2011

Off for a beer

Am going to start the new 3 days a week shift beginning of next month. They just have to do the paperwork is all.

I had another look at the latest dates and hours they'd written down as absent. This was the 4th attempt, and it was still wrong. They had me absent on Monday week ago when I was there all day. What a joke. What a bunch of clowns man. So emailed the dept head earlier with the latest scan telling him it was still wrong.

Have also written a little reply to it all according to the latest corrected data. I want my side of the story put in my file, along with the fifth form that I'm not going to sign. In actuality, I was only sick 5 days since the beginning of May. I don't think there's anything wrong with that given what I was recovering from.

Still pissed off with my immediate supervisor. Can't stand the fuckin sight of her at the moment. Just doing my job and staying away from her as much as possible. Still can't believe what a low act it was that she did. 

I'm off to the fuckin pub for a beer. Fuck this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment