Thursday 10 May 2012

The arrival of Simon

Simon arrived late last night (well late for me on a work night....) at a bit after 9pm. Dunno why was so tired yesterday and couldn't keep my eyes open earlier and went to bed. Left the front door ajar and he came in after I'd been drifting asleep for a bit. He was full of excitement and all, so happy to be here. His little dog too was so excited to see me, remembering me of course, and she'd lost heaps of weight and was much healthier after treatment for a thyroid problem. I felt pretty annoyed with myself being in bed when he got here in amongst all that joy and all, but no I'm not going to feel guilty about being tired. 

I told him after the big greetings that I just needed to go to bed and sleep, and recognised he'd be awake for a while after the long drive. He left at 9:30am and got here at 9:15pm. We were both happy about that and he joined me later when he was ready. I couldn't let him go all night, although at one point I said "Sorry! I'll snore in this other direction". That's good too as his dick is against my ass. Neither of us were going to do anything, but it was good to be next to each other like that. Both took off the undies and spent the night naked together.

He met me after work today for some drinks at the pub down the road. I felt like partying on, but he wanted a decent dinner and as I have to work tomorrow he convinced me to go home whilst he went shopping at the supermarket. He's so into being responsible. Unlike me. At least I will be able to get to work tomorrow without a big piss up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment