Friday 25 May 2012

Anxiety to the fore

Sent a text to Simon this morning when I was at work. Had told him last night that I was having anxiety issues the last few days. He asked why. I replied, I hadn't the faintest.... "brain, why are you anxious?" aloud to him. He thought it may be him (the lovely dear) but I suggested maybe the Superannuation debacle of late, particularly the bank letter arriving at the end of last week threatening court action. I know it's been sorted out by the $guru but I just can't help worrying about it now. Haven't heard anything from the Dept of Human Services all week, so I guess I will ring them on Monday to find out WTF again is going on. I can't at work as last time I was on hold for 20 minutes before I got through.

The anxiety is affecting everything. Yesterday I was short tempered and angry at everything. End of my tether over the littlest thing. It affected my relationship with Simon. My stomach has been having bad indigestion for days, and when it's bad like that it makes my upper back hurt. An area about a foot across and half a foot deep right in the middle of my back behind my stomach. No wonder it's been hurting at work; I thought at the start I must have done something there for it to be hurting so bad. That, on top of my CD4 count taking a 100 point nose dive the last test, it seems my health is really being affected now by the stress of the whole situation. It's not fair that I should be put through this because of some stupid mistake by one of the banks that I owe money to. I will be making this fact loud and clear if the stupid bank still hasn't emailed the DHS on Monday with the final bit of documentation needed. 

Going to the Fury Fridays Bear thing at the Oxford soon with Simon. It wasn't so bad today at work, and I actually feel a bit better after identifying WTF was the cause of the anxiety. Just a few beers after work, nothing big. Just to get out in a relaxed atmosphere. And I get to use my new Bears card for cheap drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment