Wednesday 2 May 2012

Slime at work

Went to work today. Still struggling with the slime. It's much worse at work as there's something about the air conditioning that makes my nose run badly and all this crap build up in my throat. Out of that on the way home it's not a problem at all, especially with the pills I'm taking to dry it all up. I can't believe how bad it is at work. I had to go to the toilet at one point to blow the fuck out of my nose and cough up shit from my throat. Yet here I am at home now in normal air and not the slightest sniff or cough. 

Am pleased that after leaving work I've found things much better. Think I was starting to go a bit nuts at work today, just had enough of it. This is now the fuckin 4th week of it. But I do take comfort that it seems the air conditioning at work is making it much worse than it would otherwise be. Wish I was old enough to just fuckin retire.

There's a thing on the telly tonight about the KFC thing scandal, with the family and the girl who was poisoned, with KFC been ordered to pay $8million in compensation. I will see if I can post the video of it on here tomorrow.

Just having some soup and toast for dinner tonight. My stomach is upset and nauseas from the antibiotics, of which I'm into the second script of/repeat. Feel tired all the time from them, especially in the mornings when the side effects of the anti-sad pills happen. Chopped up some potatoes and put frozen peas in a big can of soup from the supermarket, just cook it on the stove. Could do better I suppose but tired. At least it's not KFC!

No comments:

Post a Comment