Monday 28 May 2012

On the verge of being debt free!

The $guru replied to my email dummy spit about the incompetent bank. The bank had sent him a carbon copy of an email they sent directly to the Dept of Human Services, which they sent on Friday morning. Hooray! Still pretty poor taking a full week to send a simple email, but better than nothing.

So I rang back the DHS and told them this. Of course I wasn't speaking to the bloke who was processing the claim and who therefore had to struggle through reading some of the many bits of info on the screen about it. I ended up explaining to him myself, summarising exactly what I was after, being the email sent from the bank to them.

After much searching he finally found it. Oh fuck I nearly fainted on the spot! I told him also that the bloke who was processing it told me that as soon as he got that email the funds could be released in "24-48 hours". He replied that he would send this bloke an email announcing the arrival of this email :s    *sheesh*

Anyway, it looks like the end is near and I'm finally on the verge of success. I won't believe it until I actually see it, so long and tedious has been this whole thing. On top of the 4 months or more since the claim was received by the DHS Jan 18th, there was also 3 months to get the initial form together to send in to them. A total of over 8 months since beginning this whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment