Monday 28 May 2012

The banks fuckin shit me

I rang the Dept of Human Services today to see if they'd received the last bit of documentation needed from one of the banks I owe money to (a statement of my debt owed to them). This, as said previously on the blog, will complete my claim for early release of Superannuation funds so I can pay said bank said debt. This is nearly a week and a half after the $guru instructed them to email the document to the Dept of Human Services.

Guess what. The DHS hasn't got it yet.

Utterly fuming, I've emailed the $guru. It is inconceivably stupid and incompetent of the bank to fuck everyone around like this, including them. I mean FFS do they want their money or not? 

It has had a direct effect on my health, with the anxiety issues of late leading to severe indigestion and back pain among other things. Last night in bed I woke up and was nearly crying my back and neck were hurting so much, trying to burp to maybe feel a bit better. Took 3 Panadol (you're only supposed to take 2, but fuck it's only Panadol) and that soon settled things down. Simon asked concerned what was wrong just after I took the pills and lay back down as I was nearly in tears, told him it hurt and had taken something for it. He held me and I fell back to sleep like that. 

This is so unfair. I blame the bank entirely for this stress. Which is completely unnecessary. We're now into the 5th month of this claim being processed by the DHS, as it was received by them on Jan 18th. It's supposed to take 10 working days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment