Tuesday 11 March 2014

I've gained 2 kilos!

Hooray! I was feeling a bit concerned at the weight loss of the last few months. It had a lot to do with severe stomach acid and reflux. Which in turn had a lot to do with the unfolding stress and drama with my daughter, although that last bit's just a guess. The stomach acid thing came to a head the night I ended up spending in hospital in intense pain unable to stop vomiting. The other month also I lost 5 kilos in one month and it never came back on.

Since then they've put me on Somac, which is a small pill you take once a day that stops too much acid being made in your stomach. It's worked wonders for me. I don't go around any more spending half the day on the verge of throwing up, or not eating because I'll throw it up. 

And now I've put back on 2 kilos! I hope it stays on :) Am now all of 65 kilos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment