Sunday 9 March 2014

"March in March" against Abbott's Apocalypse



This has been arranged over the last couple of months I think, almost entirely through facebook I believe. I will be going, although David's a bit doubtful as he gets sort of nervious around big crowds like that. I do too but I'm just so enraged at the Abbott wrecking ball I simply have to go.

The above link is the main page but I don't have a facebook account. So for us mere mortals who don't do facebook, there is a facebook March in March page for us :)  A very handy page that tells you what's going on across Australia; simply click the town or city on the right of the page to find out when and where the march is for you:
A brilliant tool that one I thought.

Sydney's march is March 16, 1pm, Belmore park. Across the road from central station:







No comments:

Post a Comment