Monday 23 June 2014

Disturbing news

Got the psychologist today but don't feel like going at all. I will as have missed the odd appt recently, and there's things to discuss about daughter developments, but lets just say I won't be feeling so enthusiastic going.

Sometimes things can be so depressing that I just don't feel like talking about them at all. Like it's a real effort to go there in my head and deal with issues that threaten to overwhelm. 

There was a bit of news yesterday too that was pretty bloody disturbing. It appears there are still things coming to light that happened during the time my daughter was living here with David and I. Things that I'd never have known she had the capacity for. This morning am feeling pretty stunned.

I can't say any more than that as things are on a knife edge at the moment and could easily end up in court if she's not careful. It's right out of my hands now and I have no control over what trouble she might end up in. I'm shocked that she could've even contemplated what she was planning back then.

Still haven't heard from her after she said she was going to email about meeting for coffee. Think it might be an idea to pospone that for the moment when she does contact me again. At the moment I have no idea what to say to her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment