Tuesday 24 June 2014

Psych appt

Had a resigned sort of meeting with the psychologist yesterday. The main topic of discussion was the latest in my daughter saga. Both David and I were in almost mild shock after the news the day before. Things have calmed down now but it still a very touchy subject. Where the relationship is going between her and I after all this is anybody's guess.

Also talked about the bills piling up. David has still not been called into work after the discrimination incident involving him about 5 weeks ago. There needs to be some sort of resolution to this a soon as possible as we can't go on just throwing all the bills on the credit card. My DSP is enough to support me but not him of course. Problem is too that it's really affected him mentally being discriminated against. People who think that HIV discrimination doesn't exist in Australia are sadly mistaken. The psychological impacts on the victim can be severe.

Other than that we appear to be OK :s One thing that's constant is the strength of David and I's relationship.

Today I have the renal clinic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment