Tuesday 10 June 2014

Oops. Ran out of HIV pills :s

Will be OK though. I just noticed yesterday that one of the HIV pills there was only one left. I've ended up with more of the blue than orange ones as the orange ones come with a bit less in the box. Maybe I should point this out when I go to the pharmacy. I mean if that's the case why do I need to be holding on to all these blue ones? Over time it's built up to nearly a whole box extra. 

So I'll go in later on and take both tablets them, although it's usually in the mornings I take them. Well these things happen don't they. It's not a perfect world. Thought I better wait to take the blue morning one with the orange one when I pick it up. Supposed to be taken together aren't they?

Rang the doctor about my Sunday mystery episode. He had an appt today available but it was at nearly 4pm. It's pissing down with rain here, for days now. Cold, and it'll be dark probably by the time I get home from it. No thanks, have got another appt tomorrow at midday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment