Thursday 26 June 2014

Ground Hog daughter day

Good grief, back to square one with my daughter :s  *sheesh*

So, I get an email yesterday that was supposed to be arranging to pick up a couple of her baby videos. She wanted to meet at the shops. Then sent this lovely bit of WTF? "BTW this is not a reconciliation. I just want the videos". Like I said, WTF??

Given as I don't know where she lives and these videos are the only originals and irreplaceable, I'd already changed my mind about lending them out anyway. Which I replied in the email, along with a comment about how the fuck can she ask for something from someone she's not reconciled with? Or namely "dead" to her?

Of course the phone starts ringing later on in the evening when she gets my email, but I just couldn't be bothered with it. If I picked up the phone and talked all it would be would be her yelling in the phone and not taking in a word I'm saying. A completely pointless exercise. Then came an angry text, wanting pictures then if she couldn't have videos. Another WTF? moment. Is it my fault she left in an almighty rage and left most of her pics growing up here?

By this stage I'd had enough. After 4 calls (not answered) and the test, I went and got the PC and emailed her a long, honest, heartfelt email. Said I didn't want to hear from her for a while for my own mental health reasons. She keeps aiming for my vulnerabilities (yes, this is my own daughter) and I just don't need that sort of crap stirring up memories from the past that nearly killed me. 

It wasn't a hateful or angry email, but of course she replied a hateful angry email. Bla...... I dunno what she's trying to accomplish but it's not working. Told her I'd email her later this year and if she blocked me that'd be her problem.

There's quite a bit more to the story to do with possible legal matters too, which I'm not going to put here. Suffice to say she's starting to step on some very thin ice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment