Saturday 14 June 2014

Medical mystery

Great news at the doctors yesterday, after going and seeing about the scary turn I had on Sunday. All the blood results came out looking OK. Kidney's stable, which was what I was concerned about. Other blood measures were within normal sorts of numbers. Liver was a bit under the weather, but showing improvement. Amazing after the amount I've drunk over life. 

So there we have it, according to the blood results I'm OK. Doctor says he's happy with the bloods and I'm going back in a week just to be examined to make sure I'm still OK then.

So the Sunday turn remains a mystery. Wouldn't be the first time I've had health issues happen to me and have left the doctors scratching their heads. David joked I must have been just faking it, although the saturated top with sweat would've been a bit hard to conjure up :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment