Sunday 15 June 2014

Texas Abbott :s

I imagine the Australian domestic keepers of Abbott are on the verge of requiring mental therapy. That's the one and only sole conclusion that I could come to after watching this latest video of Abbott, idiot abroad, to hit the net.  

He doesn't seem to have the faintest idea that I'm sitting here in Sydney, watching this latest clip of his idiocy, laughing at it/him, and now posting the video clip on my blog. 

So that all who see this may understand what a fuckwit Abbott is :)  Oh isn't the internet a wonderful thing........

I would in normal circumstances suggest that this will very likely come back to haunt him sometime in the future, gun toting Texan Abbott, will fit right into his bully boy thing he's already got going with pensioners and everyone else. 

However these are not normal circumstances as this is an Abbott gov. I would therefore state that this is haunting Abbott already.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment