Friday 13 June 2014

OMG. 200,000 page views :s

If there's anyone been reading this blog for ages you'd know much of what I've been through in the last few years. At the beginning I started it simply as a way to unload a lot of the shit going around in my head, and it kept going from there.

In more recent times I've gone a bit bananas with politics, but that's me. I'm interested in politics as it affects people's lives, particularly this Abbott budget. Those who can't be bothered paying attention to at least domestic politics, are the reason why we ended up with the Abbott gov in the first place. In that sense politics is part of my life, and what happens to me because of said politics.

And so here I am years later, with 200,000 page views. I think 200,000 views is a bit of a milestone, particularly as the blog started with no clear direction or time frame. And there's no adds or money involved.

So for the latest stats the last week leading up to the milestone. These are the top ten country page views for the last week:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment