Monday 29 June 2015

"Tarka" blood pressure pill still out of stock - WTF?

I just managed to get one box last month that was the last one in the three chemists I tried. Nearly had to make an emergency appt with my doctor that time as my blood pressure has a habit of going really haywire really quick and I was supposed to have one that day.

So this time I rang the chemist saying I needed it this Wednesday. But they're still out of stock. Must be two months now. Have given up on Tarka and seeing my doctor tomorrow.

I've never heard of this. In all the years I've been dealing with chemists and pills and prescriptions, not just for me but for my daughter and late wife who was chronically ill. Have never once had something been out of stock like this.

Doctor said to see if it was there this month and if it wasn't he'd give me something different, is why I'm making a special trip to see him tomorrow just because of this pill being run out. He said then that it'd been happening for a few pills lately and there was "no reason" for it. Weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment