Wednesday 4 April 2018

US pastor says he killed an ant and resurrected it (video)


A far right pastor claims he's resurrected an ant after squashing it when it bit him on the leg. What's more he claims the ant looked at him after the resurrection :s

No doubt he believes in the talking snake as well?


He supported Trump during his campaign as his "Christian policy liaison". 

“This was the most incredible one,” Amedia said as he recounted how during a recent trip to Israel, he was bitten on the leg by an ant while praying and instinctively swatted it, before crushing it into pieces with his thumb.

 “All of a sudden, the Holy Spirit speaks to me so clearly. It was as clear as I have ever heard,” he said. “It was the voice of the Father. The Father calls me son, and the Father said, ‘Son, look at the ant’ … And then the Lord said to me, ‘Son, I hear the cry of an ant.'”

 “I began to weep inside of me,” Amedia continued. “And then the Lord said, ‘Son, take your finger and touch the ant.'”

 Amedia claims that when he did as instructed, “the power of God shot out … and the ant, it came alive and the pieces all were together and it jumped up on my finger, came up very slowly my palm, and stopped right there as if it was looking right at me.” Right Wing Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment