Sunday 29 May 2011

Marijuana memories


Was walking through my daughters room yesterday to open the window and let some air through the place. Noticed she'd got out some old photos from the box in the lounge room (the one that I avoid looking at as there's so many memories in it). On the top was the above picture. Wow, that one goes back about 20 years. 

I grew it on the little balcony in the dept of housing place that we were at the time. The lady above could see it and asked for some later on. It ended up like a small shrub in the end as I had to keep trimming it so it wouldn't get too high and be seen by all. When it headed it was a smooth and strong smoke, but all natural. These days I don't like to smoke as they seem to put too many chemicals in it when growing it.

Unfortunately, after harvesting it at the end, the police got most of it. I took over a small rented place around the corner from a friend of ours, who could no longer afford to rent it. I proceeded to set up a few pot plants there and had some seeds sprouting. It turned out however that the friend of ours was importing heroine from Asia and had a parcel on the way, to that address. The parcel was followed from up there by the police, and when it arrived at the address the Federal police broke down the door and arrested her there; she'd been waiting there for the parcel. So the cops found the seedlings of mine, and the plant from the year before still drying out (the one in the photo above). 

The Federal police came out to work and arrested me, taking me back to the main Fed police building in the city. In the end I got fined $1,500 in court and the magistrate told me to "keep away from drugs". She got 6 years in Silverwater jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment