Monday 30 May 2011

A day in the life of an Australian working poof

I woke up this morning nearly an hour before the alarm was due to go off. I wasn't worried if I fell asleep again, and about a dreadfully loud and annoying alarm going off that made start my day with me being fuckin really pissed off. The alarm is set to a radio station that I can barely hear but plays rock. It's quiet and gentle, but it still wakes me up. This morning it went off after I'd fallen asleep an hour before again. 

I'd moved over and Simon and I were together; him facing opposite and me behind, my arm around his waste. My dick was against his ass, not that I wanted to do anything. I was just happy to wake up next to him holding him. We were both warm and close. Outside it was pouring rain, the sun still not up, damp and cold. "He has a lovely ass", I thought. "It's so comfortable and nice, and he loves me being so close to him". But the alarm had gone off, and I had to get up for work.

Stumbled through my morning pills in the dark. Dindn't want him to have to get up yet, and to enjoy the warmth of the room on a cold depressing morning. Had breakfast and feed the cat, went back in the bedroom to kiss him goodby. He was so comfortable and warm, had fallen back to sleep. He woke to kiss me, me telling him to go back to sleep. Left for work, via the buses.

On the way to work I thought of thew weekend Simon and I had had. So close. So in love. Hours of lovemaking. Such depth. Such meaning. At times we became almost one person. At times the overwhelming beauty saw me sobbing in tears. Such was the experience. He takes me to another world during sex.

At work told the Dept head that I'd not be working there very long if the stress continued in the job like last week. He said he would address it. Finally he's gotten a casual in for afternoon shift. Likely he will be there now until the work drops off, I can't see that happening for about a month at present, at least. A bloke arrived at about 2:30, soon almost stunned at the amount of work in the place.

I worked hard all day. Everyone did. 

After work went to the pub for some cheap happy hour beers. I had 4, maybe 5. Can't remember. My back relaxed and stopped hurting, and I decided to head home. Simon is at the friends house near here for the night. He will give her a lift to the airport tomorrow or some shit. He's invited me around to this house he's looking after for a day now and then. Some modern house. Don't want to stay nights in a row as I don't want to have to pack a bag, but would be nice for a few odd nights. He also gets the use of her car whilst there. Five minutes from my work. ..... ...

Got home, turned on the heaters around the place, and smelt the dope smell in my daughters room when turning on her heater. Had a little smoke. Typing this now. Soon dinner, bath, and bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment