Friday 6 May 2011

Stoned

I am stoned. 

I had a very busy day at work, doing the big folding machine. It was folding an A3 sheet down to DL; once in half, before going cross ways into the second section getting folded into 3 to fit into the envelope window face. It was  from laser, each one going to an individual address. That information feed into the laser dept printers for mailing to each individual address. The whole job is about 350,000 (yes all individually address/different). They are wanting our dept to fold about 50,000 of the job each day to supply the mailing machines running to client schedules. Today I did just over 50,000, which I think is good considering I've not run that machine for a while, and I had to stop everything anyway to Guillotine 2 jobs along the way.

After work I had the dentist. He was continuing with more of the failed tooth, along the way to a full root canal. Today I spent about 40 minutes at the dentist whilst he put stuff in the tooth canals. After all this, I had 4 beers at the pub next door.

Got home and my daughter had left the place smelling like dope. Enough was enough. I had a puff or two.

Mildly stoned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment