Tuesday 17 May 2011

Today I was happy... *faints*

Simon had some good news last night when he rang. Said he may have someone who wants to rent his Lightning Ridge/middle-of-nowhere house. He's here end of next week for a month, and then will go back to see if he can sort it out. If so he'd be able to come and stay here with me on a long term basis. 

I've been feeling happy about it all day. Even a bit excited. But mainly happy. Never thought I'd ever be bothered with anyone ever again, especially after getting HIV. But we're both really missing each other and want to be together. I've told him I can't live out there in the sticks, not with what I've got.

I'd be really really pleased if it all worked out like that. Have no reservations now about having him here. Just want him around all the time.

Haven't told my daughter yet, there's no hurry. She's 20 anyway, 21 later this year. If she starts to feel a bit crowded here she can move somewhere more suitable for her. I don't expect her to be here forever. She's too independent for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment