Sunday 15 May 2011

Time apart

Went to the local pub last night for happy hour, and stayed for a bit chatting with friends. Got shouted a meal later on, Chinese across the road. After that feeling very tired and so went home, they went back to the pub. It was a good social night out. Just with friends from the pub. None of them positive. Think it's good to just get away from the whole being positive thing for a bit. Didn't drink a lot either, drank very slowly as didn't feel like having too much. Taking it easy today, not going anywhere near the pub I think. Enough for one weekend.

Simon was worried about me Friday night when I went out to Planet Positive and Oxford st. Feel quite bad about it, evidently I told him I was going to text through the night to let him know how things were going, and then forgot to. Oops. So he's sitting at home in Lightning Ridge worrying about me as I'd not texted the rest of the night. Apologised the next day as I didn't mean to worry him. I must have been a bit pissed when I talked to him earlier and forgot. Thought it was very sweet of him though. 

We're both missing each other terribly this time. Usually I'm OK in between visits, but I've never missed him this much before. He'll be here again in a couple of weeks to look after a friends house near here. The time just seems to be dragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment