Monday 2 May 2011

Ear infection

No time tonight to do much at all. Went to the psychologist after work and I'm not going back for a month now. It seems I'm making some kind of full on mental recovery. I'll take his word for that. I was very jovial and happy in the session though. Something I've noticed after being with Simon, in this case for a week. I never feel like crying when I'm with him. He takes that away somehow.

Have decided that it will be good for us to live together. A big step for me. 

Saw the doctor afterwards who looked at my ear that has been blocked for at least 3 weeks now. He said it was time for antibiotics. The prescription was only a $15 one so it doesn't appear it's time for spectacular antibiotics, just boring old run of the mill stuff. Daughter is all worried as I got this from her after she got it from her work. Told her not to worry, no biggie.

I'm very pleased at how some of the pictures came out when I was away. I will post them but just don't have time tonight to do so. Perhaps just one?

This one on the bus not long out of the Ridge. Flat land, goes forever:


No comments:

Post a Comment