Monday 23 May 2011

What a fuckin day!

Monday. Dunno if that had anything to do with it, but ended up with this job from scanning dept. Cutting off the spines of test books done by students from various schools around Australia, so that they could go through the scanning machines to be marked. The work wasn't prepared properly for me, and I ended up with boxes of tests rubber banded, turned in opposite directions, and lots of unnecessary sheets distributed through it all. It took me forever to do the first pallet of 15 or so boxes. During that time a girl from scanning had sorted the second pallet, making all the books the same way, taking off the rubber bands, and removing the unneeded sheets. Did that second one in half the time, but overall I still spent 3 hours on this one job, nearly half the fuckin day. Wouldn't have minded but have so much other work to do on the guillotine, about 7 pallets to go yet of a job that is 2.5 million sheets after being cut. 

Having a bath and off to bed. Tomorrow I have the discussion group re sero-discordance. If I have another day like today I may not go, will be too much. It goes from 6-7:30pm. 

Daughter stayed home today. She went to a rave Sat night, all night, with her friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog site. After reading some of your blogs, I felt like that there are other people like me struggling with this disease but still trying to live life to the fullest. Last month, I was diagnosed with HIV and it was really hard for me to deal with. I first found out i had this disease when I took a physical to enter the U.S. military. After a week, my bloodwork came out positive and I was told I was disqualified to enlist. I also tested at a local clinic and it came out positive. Right now i'm just working and finishing up my college degree. I'm still trying to cope with knowing that I have this horrible disease. But its people like you who tell their stories, and it gives me hope to keep going on.

    ReplyDelete