Wednesday 4 May 2011

"I miss you making me cry"

I had the research discussion re the sero-discordant relationship Simon and I have; that is that I'm positive and he's negative. I got paid $25 for turning up. If there are enough people there may be a group discussion at a later date. They are researching for a campaign directed at us in such a position.

One of the questions was "What is good sex?". I described the sort of sex that Simon and I had, and the lady said she'd not heard it described like that before. I basically just talked about the almost spirituality of it, being so connected with each other.

I thought later about it over a couple of beers at the pub. I hadn't even mentioned the tears involved: when he takes me to another world and I end up crying from the beauty of it. Almost sobbing from the release, holding him so tightly afterwards. I love him so much, we're so very connected, so very much together, so much a part of each other, so much ONE.

I sent him a text: "I miss you making me cry".

No comments:

Post a Comment