Wednesday 1 June 2011

Intensity

Last night I spent at Simon's friends place down the road. He's looking after this big dog that needs to be walked two or three times a day. The house itself is on a block of land right opposite Botany Bay, and a 2 minute walk to the yacht club across the road. You can sit in the lounge room and watch planes land and take off at the biggest airport in Australia (Kingsford Smith) one of the runways built right out into Botany Bay. The container ships come in and dock nearby at the huge Botany Bay port, and the land across the road that allows this view will never be built on as it's Aboriginal land. The view from the yacht club balcony is even better, complete with tables and beer. All this is like a fuckin 2 minute drive from my work.

We went to the club and sat on the balcony for a bit, the lights of the container terminal brilliant and pretty nearby. The airport southern runway across the bay just opposite over the water. Had a couple of beers, and went back to his friends place he's looking after. Something to eat, and we both wanted to go to bed. I had a shower and made sure I was clean. The house was three bedrooms, the guest room with a double bed. 

We made love like never before. Sexual intensity like never before. It was like somehow he reached into my soul and grabbed something, pulling me along in the experience. It went on and on. A while into it during a break, I just held him after. Sobbing. He'd gone somewhere within that no one else had. Touched my soul where no one else had. The tears of joy coming from deep within. I've never experienced such love, such emotional depth, such an experience before as this during lovemaking. Never been so moved.

I saw him this afternoon before home, we had a couple of beers before me going home and him to looking after things there. Asked him, what he thought it might be. I mean I was married for years. My late wife and I had wonderful and close sex during our relationship, but nothing like this. I loved her, said goodbye to her at death, but the sex didn't include this sort of connection. Asked Simon, is it something to do with it being gay sex? Or is it something to do with it being about how we feel for each other? Or both? He reckoned it was probably a bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment