Thursday 30 June 2011

11 hours sleep

Went to work today on time. Bed last night at 7pm, and pretty much solid sleep until 6am. Felt much better today than yesterday. If I have got my daughters flu/cold then I don't seem to be doing too badly with it. Been taking the Panadol and nothing else for the aching muscles.

The agreement that we nearly went on strike for has finally been OK'd by Fair Work Australia, and is now a legally binding document. We will get the 4% pay rise and back pay of it from Jan (24 weeks) shortly. Probably next week. The back pay will all go on my debts, but that's good. Is quiet at work right now with the end of the financial year, although I myself have plenty to keep going with. 

Didn't hear from Simon last night as I fell asleep early and texted him so. Just don't know exactly what to do from here about him. Keeping in touch and all. But with the differences we have regarding life and where we live, I doubt it's going to work out much beyond being distant fuck buddies who love each other and see each other now and then. Disappointing, but hey, that's life isn't it. Can't have everything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment