Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fuck buddies?

Feeling better today emotionally. Whatever happens with Simon, I'll survive. That's what I am, a survivor. Cat with 9 lives. If I jumped off a building I'd probably fuckin bounce.

He's arrived back in Lightning Ridge, his dog is fine, and it was a lovely warm day up there today. In Sydney it was bitterly cold. They will have a cold night inland though, much colder than here. He has a potbelly fireplace though that heats up the place wonderfully. I was very good at keeping it going when I was there last year. Enough to be dubbed the "fire stoker", of which I decided that stoking the fires of hell would be much more pleasant than floating around on clouds strumming harps.

I'm sure I'll miss him again as before, as he will me. But hey, life is life. I will get on with my world here as he will up there. I so much appreciate the time we had together down here in Sydney, and the continued development of our relationship, particularly sexually. It's one thing to talk about it, but another to actually do it. 

We did it, and we became closer for it. So much for the moral thought police who would deny us such an experience. It didn't drive us apart in any way. Casual sex with others was somehow a turn on; the close sexual aftermath at home in my bed, of which continues to this day. We both like that sort of sex, both understand each other completely with it, and it has lead to another level in the relationship.

Dunno how exactly I would describe our relationship. "Lover fuck buddies perhaps"?

No comments:

Post a Comment