Wednesday 15 June 2011

The body's voice

Stayed home today. Woke up with the alarm and just couldn't will myself out of bed. Although I slept OK felt like I needed more rest. The two days of diarrhea has left me a bit weak. Feeling better this morning, but decided to give work a miss. Everything's under control there so no biggie.

Felt a bit guilty at first, as I really could have gone to work if I'd made the effort. I didn't seem to be able to make the effort though. Everyone is getting minor colds and sneezing a lot there from this dreadful weather. Looked out the bedroom window this morning and it was almost still dark even though the sun was up. Not a good day to get out and about with a weakened immune system. 

Got an email from one of the blog readers talking about the fatigue issues. It's very good to get feedback from a reader sometimes as they can see things I don't. Made me think about just how much the fatigue issues are a part of life. The tiredness is there every day. Every day I have to deal with it. It can affect the ability to think clearly and deal with everyday problems. I myself sometimes forget my body's limitations. 

The only answer I guess is to go back on medication, but as I've mentioned the doctors wanted to give that a rest for the sake of the kidneys. Fuck, it's all gotten so complicated! I never thought taking meds would have ended up with all this fuckin drama. I would've delayed starting them in the first place had I have known there were so many things that could go wrong with them. But on the other hand, at least I now know Travada is off limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment