Tuesday 14 June 2011

A bad night

Had a bad night last night. Indigestion for some reason. Was awake a lot with stomach pains, and slept badly. Nightmares when I actually did sleep. Nearly didn't go to work but once I got up thought better of staying home. Tired all day. Have had the runs for 2 days now, feeling a bit dehydrated and weak from it. Oh fuckin happy days. 

Am a bit worried about it. Hope it has nothing to do with the kidneys. Haven't had indigestion like this for a while. Hoping it's just the wrong sort of food has upset my stomach and nothing more than that. May email the HIV doctors at the hospital to ask why exactly they want me back a month early for more blood tests.

Thinking about taking tomorrow off if I have another fucked up sleep like last night. Have caught up at work with the Print room, the afternoon shift bloke made a big difference, and two printers off last week as well. Simon has been understanding about the fatigue of late, after I reminded him that I'm not taking HIV meds and it puts a strain on my body. He was around tonight and we had some dinner here. Someone is taking over the house sitting this weekend and he goes back to the country on Monday I think.

Still cold and raining in Sydney. Quite stormy today, with horizontal rain. They're predicting torrential rain tomorrow. Never seen such a long spell of foul weather like this here. Usually a day or two, but not a whole week or more. Simon I think will be happy to get back to Lightning Ridge away from it all. Has been like this his whole stay here. Joked with him today that he'd be having a big Sydney bashing conversation up there with his mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment