Sunday 19 June 2011

Back to work Monday

Cat has a clean bill of health. Got it's F3 vaccination and they gave it a worming tablet as well. Dunno if it was needed but I didn't see any reason why not. It does ponce around outside a bit. No fleas or anything, but she scratches a lot, likely a reaction to the flea stuff I used a while back. Of course she meowed like something out of The Exorcist on the way in the car. She hates cars. 

Simon is going to the Opera House this afternoon to see a show there. Not my cup of tea so giving it a miss, looks OK but don't think I'd want to pay $60 to see it. Called the "Havana Rakatan", and advertised as a "Cuban Dance Spectacular".

We're meeting a a pub Near Oxford st for a bit of a beer and then back home. I'm not wanting to stay out any late time as it's work in the morning. Better go after missing Friday. My name will be mud I suppose, with questions about why the fuck I didn't get in and didn't get a doctors cert. Supposed to have one if it's a day up against the weekend, but as I won't be getting paid for it I didn't see the point of bothering. Plus now I'm working again I have to pay $75 up front to see my GP, and then get the $35 cash back from Medicare afterwards. So it's not cheap just to go in there to get a cert for a work day off that I'm not even getting paid for anyway. 

But I will arrive there tomorrow morning all bright eyed, shaved, clean undies, ready to do it for the Capitalist machine! Oh happy days! Oh the joy of being a cog in a blundering lurching machine.

No appts next week apart from the dentist. He's putting the crown on that they got everything ready for the last appt. I'm not into cross dressing but being crowned sounds absolutely marvelous. 

Simon and I are both a bit tired. We went out Friday night as well. By Sat night all we wanted was a quiet night in. And I can't, as I mentioned, have a big one on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment