Thursday 16 June 2011

:S

I'm fuckin smashed right now.

I was set off after work stranded there from the fucked up service there. Spent fuckin 40 minutes after work stranded at this fucked up area. The fuckin bus was 20 mins late, nearly the next bus was due. I spat the fuckin dummy at this bus driver. He said nothing, but appeared to know what I said. But said nothing. 

I made sure I didn't say "fuck" to him at any time. I did however made my displeasure known in a very short and concise way. At that moment, darlings, I entered the bus and stuffed my "unlimited for a week" card into the reader. We glared at each other. I spewed internally, as I'm sure he did too. 

I decided to go to Maroubra Junction, as I was already half an hour late for the Pagewood's pub happy hour. Fuck this hassle was fuckin pissing me off. Went and got a beer and had it reading a stray newspaper in the pub. 

Short story shorter. I got home pissed (fuckin inebriated man). Had a smoke to. 

Think I give a miss work tomorrow. Dunno. It's not the sort of job that even if I fucked up the night before I'd not like to go in the day after. We don't have drug tests or anything, and I don't particularly care what some fuckwit in the office decides: anything at all.

The worry for me would be an actual concern on my own part that I be operating a machine like I do, and if I know I'm not capable to do it safely. I used to do it smashed off my head after 1 cone and 4 schooners in the half hour lunch break (of which I'd been the driver of the half hour "pub mobile". But I'm a lot older now, and I don't want to drink or smoke to excess. But if it does happen, hey, so fuckin what.

No comments:

Post a Comment