Wednesday 29 June 2011

Seen better days

OMG what a day of tribulations! I nearly didn't go to work again as felt so bad physically. Just couldn't wake up. Seemed impossible. Think I have the cold/flu virus my daughter had two days off work with last week. Aching all over, pounding headache, dizzy even and light headed. Went to work an hour late, trying to give the thing a go. Lasted the day after that but oh fuck it's looking pretty doubtful for tomorrow. It was really hard going today. Aching back muscles not good for the usual lifting. Will see how I feel in the morning.

These days off are getting expensive again. They're all legit, all official with certificates and all when necessary, but as there's no sick pay left for now it's all mostly unpaid. I forced myself to go today, although late. Simply because I can't afford the time off without pay, even though I am sick. Really shouldn't have gone I reckon. Was dizzy and all. When I got there the knife needed changing; a half hour guillotine thing with a knife over a metre long.

Going to bed real early, and chucking something on the stove for dinner quickly. Ack, have had better days than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment