Saturday 11 June 2011

Sydney's winter of doom

Another week where I worked all of it. That's two weeks in a row now. Fuck! I think that's the first time since the GKC. Was enormously tired last night. Simon stayed over and was going to leave through the night for the dog, but was so warm and comfortable in bed with me that he stayed until early this morning. I will go to see him later after doing a bit of shopping. Wants to go out tonight...... May be an interesting evening, as we may end up doing the sling thing....

He has come out of his depressed mood. I was a bit worried about him there for a while. 

Had to buy a better winter jacket this week. Someone said we had the coldest Sydney day (one of them last week) in 40 years. The other track top thing, although warm, just wasn't doing it. In the mornings waiting for a bus, the wind was even making my legs cold through my jeans! *gasp*

It can be a real pain this coldness. I get a weird reaction to it now on exposed skin. It goes red and insanely itchy. Never had anything like this before getting HIV. Something to do with an over active immune system I guess, that appears to chuck a fit at about anything these days. I can't even sit on the bus stop seats as they're made of aluminum and are cold as fuck, the cold goes through my jeans and undies and I get an embarrassingly itchy ass. From memory I'm pretty sure that stopped when I was on medication, so perhaps one day when I end up back on it I won't have to put up with such an inconvenience any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment