Thursday 2 June 2011

Sex

Little contact with Simon today. I could have stayed again last night at the place he's looking after, but it's really hard for me to get my head around staying out during the week with work. It looks like I may have some sort of permanent brain damage as the organisation skills just haven't come back, and it's been getting on to 6 months now. There has been virtually no improvement in the last 4 months. But anyway, packing a bag for more than an overnight stay, when the place is just near my own, is a hassle I find hugely difficult. And just not willing to do unless I really do have to.

He's coming to stay here tomorrow night, and me likely there Sat night. That I can handle. We may go to a sex club, not sure, on one of those nights. We both want to have me in a sling whilst he screws me. We're considering which particular club to go to on Oxford st. Or maybe another one down the road. This is part of the experimentation, and us doing what we do anyway. It's us finding each other. 

I've always thought of sex as a major part of any relationship that I'm involved in. Sex gives you a way to express how you feel to a partner, in whatever particular situation. Sometimes sex happens casually, but it's still a vehicle of expression. A quick fuck in a sex club is I guess an expression of how both people feel about each other in that situation.

And yet that was how Simon and I met. Sometimes a quick fuck doesn't just involve that. Sometimes people meet like that and find a partner who they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment