Sunday 18 September 2011

Improvement?

Another bad night of Panadol taking, mouthwash gargling, and steam vaporizer breathing. Woke up about every 2 hours in severe pain, this time with huge headache as well. It's always worse at night. Encouraging though as it seems like the Panadol is actually helping the mouth soreness for about an hour and a half, which before it wasn't doing much at all. 

Was encouraged to go up the pub yesterday. Didn't feel like it, but thought maybe just getting out would do me good. Didn't stay long, but it was still good to get me out of my own head. Did a bit of shopping before home, and made a nice lamb stew thing for dinner. Came out very well, and put some in the fridge for today. Lots of vegetables. Could only eat half a bowl though before it got too painful eating it. 

Today I still feel like shit, but the Panadol is helping. Thank fuck. Massive headache as well. So far I've taken 4 of the antibiotics. Think they're helping.

Trying not to think of how sick of it all I am today. Going to the pub for a couple of beers and a chat. Yes, I know you're not supposed to drink with antibiotics, whatever  ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment