Wednesday 21 September 2011

Moving towards a decision

Went to work today. My head still spinning about the whole $'s thing. Still upset about it. Knew it was bad but not that bad.

Thinking more and more to go the Superannuation thing, no doubt my doctors will back me up all the way with it. But I'm hugely worried about the stress levels involved in doing so. The $ guru mentioned yesterday that stress goes straight to the immune system. I guess he would know being involved in such cases. I'm sure that the reason I've been so sick the last month is because of those 2 weeks of stress I had at work, although I dunno how provable that would be. 

To go the route of the above involves taking about 2 months to get approval for the release of funds. I reckon it'd be successful, but WTF am I going to do about the stress with it all in the meantime? I have psychological issues involving stress, and in fact suffer from Post Traumatic Stress over past life events. 

I don't think I have a choice though. I simply have to do something about this debt. Otherwise the long term stress will just eat away at me indefinitely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment