Thursday 8 September 2011

Bio-hazard bin

Since stopping the antibiotics, I have slowly got more and more yellow slime. I have dubbed it Yellow Slime Disease.

It is produced in my nose. If not blown out constantly it develops into hardened yellow nose crap, covered in more liquid slime. My nose isn't in pain through this slime horror, but of late it's getting me pissed off man.

I have to blow my nose two or three times through the night. In that time there are so many solid yellow slime things attached to the inside of my nostrils (due to the hardening of the slime crap from actually breathing) that my nose is completely blocked and I have to breath through my mouth. Uncomfortable as the lips and mouth dry out.

On blowing my nose I feel the solid projectiles come loose and fly into the tissue. I'm sorry but I have to look, out of curiosity, at WTF just got ejected. Hard core yellow hard things, along with hard core yellow slime. But it gets even worse...

Last couple of days all this activity in my nose has just been too much for it's delicate-ness. The yellow slime hard things now includes bits of blood. Fucks sake, looks like now I'm blowing HIV into the tissues. Oh it's so joyous being a bio-hazard! 

Not that I'm even showing anyone my tissues, or smearing the contents over them. But wow, my work rubbish bin is a bio-hazard FFS! Glad the guy who changes it wears gloves, or I'd have to tell him not to touch the tissues in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment