Saturday 10 September 2011

Sick of it today

Starting to get sick of the Yellow Slime Disease. Woke up this morning and felt like I had the flu or something, eyes watering. Put eye drops in for that. Blew my nose and great chunks of bloodied slime came out. Absolutely disgusting, looked like something out of a horror movie. Inside of nose sore from it drying out and cementing itself to the insides. Head aching, sore back, just getting the shits with it all. 

Got my first pay for only 3 days. And guess what, work fucked it up. Paid me the wrong hourly rate, about $1 an hour too little. FFS am so sick of this. Obviously their incompetence knows no bounds. If I fucked up as many times as them I'd be fired, and rightly so. So I've had to email the dept head, with scanned attachments of the relevant stuff, and tell him to fix it. I still got $500 after tax though, which I thought was pretty good. 

Fuck this, I'm going to the pub.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment