Saturday 24 September 2011

Feeling low

Woke up this morning feeling very low. Not sure why, whether it was because of bad dreams, or just the weeks events. I have had some extremely real dreams the last few nights, so real in fact that I find myself remembering bits and pieces of them through the day and have to think whether that actually happened, or if it was just part of a dream. This has only been happening since the antibiotics have cleared my throat and nose and I've been able to go into a deep sleep at night. The only strong thing I'm taking pill wise is the happy pills, but have been on those since 2009. 

But anyway was feeling so depressed for whatever reason. Luckily I was able to go back to sleep off and on and not think about how bad I felt. The cat was fine not getting fed at the crack of dawn like she does on work days. Sometimes on my days off work she meows her bloody head off and is so impatient. Sits there just inside the bedroom door looking at me and meowing loudly, over and over. And when I finally do get up on those days sometimes she's simply done a shit in the litter and wants me to go flush it. Sheesh! Would be lovely to be a cat, waited on hand and foot. This morning though she was happy to just sleep on the bed with me. Helped with my mood a bit I think, having her there like that. It's a nice atmosphere with her there.

Stayed in bed and didn't get up till about 3pm. Just didn't want to face the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment