Monday 5 September 2011

First day off

For my first day off I have an appt with the psychologist this afternoon. I'm hoping I'll feel a lot more relaxed there than usual. In the past I've had to turn up after working all day and have cancelled a number of times because of fatigue. Or I'm sitting there too tired to say much at all and end up leaving early.

I also have the plumber coming around as our hot water went off over the weekend. That would have been a hassle had I been at work trying to organise a plumber. The hot water system is an old one up in the roof. He has to get up through the man hole in the bathroom to see what's wrong with it. I checked the fuse box but it all looks fine to me. 

It was so good not having to go to that horrible work today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment