Sunday 4 September 2011

Fathers Day

Not in a very good mood today. Feeling angry. Nothing to do with daughter, just was treated badly yesterday by a couple of people at the pub. It's no biggie, and I do have the habit of over reacting these days. But still, it wasn't what I'd expect. Think will just not bother with it for a while. 

Is Fathers Day today. Daughter got me a card and some MP3's on a disk of Lady Gaga. A nice thought. I don't expect anything at all, just a card would have been fine. Transferred the files into a new folder on the MP3 player. 

Yesterday I bought little portable speakers for it. It's one of those dock things for Ipods, but it has an Aux plug in as well in the back, so my MP3 player plugs straight in. It's only little, a round thing, but the sound that comes from it is amazing for something that size. Got it for work as they've decided it's dangerous to have music earplugs in and you can't hear anything. Will easily fit in my bag. 

Think I may just watch some telly and do a bit of shopping later. Nothing planned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment