Friday 22 February 2013

Finally feeling better

Improvement in the dry retching zombie condition today, which has been plaguing me of late. Today I woke up feeling un-sick, I nearly fainted. Have tried taking the pills after I'm up and properly awake, with some toast maybe or other light thing. Does seem to help a bit. Yesterday though was another one of those days. Hoping I'm past that now though. Am putting it down to the second drop in the happy pills. Too much of a coincidence as I felt really ill last time as well for a while.

Before I'd even looked at a pill I started retching. At least I didn't have to worry about spewing pills up. I went and spewed in the toilet, but it wasn't food. This sort of yellow bile stuff, quite a bit of it too. WTF? Anyway I felt sick all day after that. Aching all over as well. Spent the afternoon with David but wasn't much of a conversationalist. Had to go to bed for a while felt so bad, lying down seemed the best position (hmmmmm.... that came out wrong.....).

Needless to say darlings I was not exactly inspired. Is a bit hard to concentrate when your whole body is aching and you want to throw up :s 

No comments:

Post a Comment