Friday 8 February 2013

Bed grand arrival

Today the bed finally arrives!. Freshly made from the factory. I suppose it was cheaper than normal retail as they cut out the actual retail shop, and not having to have a warehouse to store it.

Excuse my excitement darlings, but it has been rather a time of tribulation without a bed at home. Feels like you haven't actually a home of your own after a while. Haven't even seen my daughter since Sunday. Daughter is like "Are you staying home when the bed comes?".

David is coming to stay here tonight to christen it. He hasn't been here for a while either. Daughter's been asking about him too. Looks like she really likes him.

Think it's been difficult for me. I've been coming home to see to things here in the mornings, but with no place to lie down from the morning sickness (still feeling a bit ill for some reason in the mornings) isn't good. Yesterday I just felt ill all day. Dunno why. Had a slice of bread for my stomach and it just sat there for hours. Was pretty miserable the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment