Monday 18 February 2013

Dry retching zombie

Yesterday was the first day that I've reduced the happy pill dose again. It's such a small amount to do it by you wouldn't think there'd be any effect at all, but last time I felt sick and was sort of spaced out for a week or two. This time again I'm feeling sick in the mornings and have taken to staring into space at times again. Walking around the house in a bit of a daze.

David asked yesterday how was I feeling. My answer was, sort of vacant. Like nothing seems to be happening much up there. Maybe the feeling sick wasn't the pills but dinner last night? We had meat pies from the new Pieface store nearby. Very nice, not at all mass produced stuff, made on the premises. Sometimes the pastry can be a bit high in fats though which can be a bit unpleasant for the stomach. Will see tomorrow I guess. Dry retched a little this morning.  

So there it was; dry retching zombie again. I assume this will pass as I get used to the lower dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment