Friday 17 July 2015

I am now officially bankrupt :)

Oh joyousness! I have received my official bankruptcy papers and official bankruptcy number! I even have an official trustee with his email and phone number!

I've noticed too that my credit card has disappeared from my online banking. No doubt the Commonwealth bank has been notified. I expect they likely threw their hands in the air and said fuck quite a lot.

Too bad. The Commonwealth bank makes fuckin $billions in profit a year. My $30,000 debt would be small change for them. And they can't say I didn't try paying them and keeping up with the card. We just got fucked over by David's work last year and never recovered.

Plus they've been making noises about funding that dreadful Adani Reef wrecking corporation. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment