Sunday 26 July 2015

Terrible dreams about my brother

My dreams stopped for a while but are back now with a vengeance. Have had two terrible dreams with my older brother in them in the last three days. The sort of intensity of dreaming that you have to spend time coming back to the present reality.

I'm positive this has something to do with the court case. In a couple of months I have to testify against his psycho son Phillip who bashed David at new years. My nephew that I don't even know.

Last court occasion his other son came over wanting to sort it all out nicely, and I almost got into a big argument with him about it. FFS psycho had bashed David and stomped on his head in front of me. It was a traumatic experience.

Quite apart from David 's injuries and all, that is going to be with me for the rest of my life. I remember it as clear as if it happened yesterday. Psycho is lying saying he didn't even stomp on him. WTF? This isn't Taranaki hick town.

So I have to get up and testify against psycho nephew and my own brother. Hopefully I'll be first up and my brother won't be in the court watching. Something about him gives me the creeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment